That’s why in the event that you start thinking about finding a bride here additionally you must know ways to get a visa on her behalf. Here you will find the easiest guidelines about this confusing tape headache that is red.
1. File a petition for the Fiancee visa
K-1 visa is really a nonimmigrant visa for A ukrainian fiancee. It will probably allow your Ukrainian mail-order bride to started to the U.S. and acquire married for your requirements within 3 months upon the arrival. Before using for the visa it self, register the petition into the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Remember that if for example the Ukrainian bride has kiddies, they have to be placed in the petition too, regardless if they’re not going to travel. You should be careful together with your bride’s names – you will need to point out all her names maiden that is including past married names. Otherwise, you’ll face a severe wait.
When the petition is authorized, your bride gets the ability to submit an application for a fiancee visa during the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine. The latter will inform you regarding the approval.
2. Make an application for the visa & prepare for the meeting
It is necessary never to make an application for the visa meeting until your bride (a visa applicant) completes these actions.
- Action # 1. She must complete (in English) and submit the fiancee visa application online after checking her eligibility.
- Step # 2. Collect most of the documents that are necessary offer the application.
- Action # 3. Schedulae an appoitment with your physician authorized by the Embassy in Kyiv (Ukraine’s money) and pass a medical checkup.
- Action #4. Schedule and sign up for passport distribution.
- Action #5. Pay a $265 visa application cost and acquire a visa verification receipt through the bank.
- Action # 6. Only now your Ukrainian bride can phone the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and acquire a visa visit or do every thing online.
3. Pass the fiancee visa meeting
Now, it is necessary your bride comes on time because otherwise her visit may be canceled. And, apparently, it’s not feasible in the future for the visa meeting with no previous visit. About it right there if she passes the interview successfully, she might be informed.
Nevertheless, it may need the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine around 5-6 business days to produce her passport utilizing the visa and travel papers. Because of this, Embassy recommends not to ever set the marriage date ahead of time.
Now, right right right here’s just what they could pose a question to your Ukrainian bride during the meeting:
- Her history
- Just exactly exactly How both of you met
- Her career and hobbies, relationships along with other loved ones
- Residing plans within the U.S.
- Provided experiences of this fiance and also the fiancee and whether or not they came across one another loved ones, etc.
The ukrainian bride will receive her documents back in an envelope after some time. It is essential she does open that envelope n’t but a .S. Immigration or Public Health provider officer. In case she starts it, it could result in a suspect over tempering in addition to entire process may begin from the beginning.
Dependent on an instance, the Embassy may notify you in regards to the significance of the further administrative processing which might take one other 60 times.